By infected - 30/12/2010 21:37 - Denmark

Today, I had a snowball fight with a friend. In the midst of the game, I stole her hat and put it on my head, ignoring her pleas. Apparently, she was trying to say she had head lice. I can now verify that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 626
You deserved it 43 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for stealing her hat. That's not a very lice thing to do.

Wow, another lice FML. Forget swine flu, HIV, Ebola, and SARS. It appears the lice outbreak is epidemic!

Comments

fthku 13

Did you know that you were born EXACTLY one month after me? Pretty ******* interesting eh? OT: That stinks OP. How is it hisher fault? Just messing around with a friend. I love how when the FML's are because of an OP's action, it'll almost always be a "YDI" whether or not it's really hisher fault.

zp5 4

I bet the lice were like this; "Haha! We got another one!" Maybe you should've listened to her before you put on the hat.

zp5 4

No, no. You're good. Here's a used needle. Don't worry if there's still a little blood in there, its alright.

If it snows everytime she shakes her head I wonder how much of the "snow" their using is "real" snow? ;)

amberparker_2012 0

YDI for taking her hat & not listening to her

1) What snow are you talking about? B) Who is this "they" you are talking about? Γ) Real snow? What?? 4) *they're Lastly) What the **** are you smoking?

mollieOdare 0

This comment made my night :)

More like "Happy New Year"...Christmas has passed. Their new resolution should be something to the effect of "this year, I'm going to clear my head of the lice my best friend gave me!"