By Anonymous - 13/11/2009 01:54 - United States

Today, I had a minor outpatient procedure that required sedation. I am not supposed to drive or even be alone for 24 hours. My husband wouldn't take the day off to go with me, and instead of coming home from work, he is at the bar with his coworkers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 078
You deserved it 3 465

Same thing different taste

Comments

There's a billion other men out there, go find a better one.

Gavik 0

You better start making a pretty good sandwich for when he gets back!

So leave! You are going to get old one day what then? Find someone that cares about you before you are wheelchair bound. Life is to short to be with a person like that. I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire!!!!

Ive had to walk home and catch a bus Many times after being released from inpatient after a sui attempt or bout with planning suis! Its called the walk of shame! Try and keep healthy and ya wont have no walks of shame!! Umkay!! Soo Ydi!!!!

I wonder if the OP is a whiny drama queen and the husband is fed up with her desperate need for attention.

Thank you. This is exactly what I was thinking. "Minor" outpatient procedure doesn't seem like a take off work occasion, especially if they're tight on money, and even more so if the husband is the sole provider for the couple. Doctor's All the people decrying the husband's actions need to consider his side. Not mentioning exactly what the procedure was is sort of skeptical as well. I'm calling whiny wife. YDI.

Or if shes always bitchin and making fights out of a a grain of sugar!!

There is a reason he is at the bar. It's you. Do you not have a mother or father, friend, or other family member who can come to stay by your side? Your husband took vows to honor you and stay with you, but when you put them on a short leash, keep them in the back yard, and make them sit, they get pretty pissed off and independent.

Erindub 0

Ouch thats shitty. I have an ex boyfriend like that.

First of all, I want you to know that I NEVERRRR comment! So this is a big enough deal to me that I simply HAD to comment. YOU DESERVED IT for marrying such a loser/asshole guy.

Wow I hope you NEVERRRRRRRRR comment again. Get your pea brain the hell out of here.

keywords: "minor outpatient procedure". Boo hoo he can't be next to you every time you stub a toe. Nagging bitch.