Stranded

By digressions - 29/12/2011 19:01 - Canada

Today, I tore a muscle in my back. At the hospital, I was prescribed some pain medication. My husband got me settled at home, with everything I needed within reach, and left for work. As I picked up the bottle to take the first pill, I knocked it on the floor. It rolled under the couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 526
You deserved it 3 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just put the TV on Jersey Shore. The stupidity will make you forget all about your pain.

Comments

lkrunner101 7

Fyl... Maybe an umbrella could get it out?

I'm pretty sure they were just using "everything" as a hyperbole.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Another dumb comment in the race to be first...

frankothetanko 0

this comment would be funny if it were a joke

The comment would've been funny if it wasn't ridiculous.

at comment 1, she said everything she NEEDED so why would she need an umbrella inside?

I'm pretty sure getting up to find an umbrella would take quite a bit of pain and effort as well.

Why is an umbrella the first solution that comes to your mind?

okiidokii_fml 6

I doubt she would have an umbrella and I'm sure she had a neighbor to call...

okiidokii_fml 6

I doubt she would have an umbrella and I'm sure she had a neighbor to call...

mfazi456 7

This is why everyone should have Life Alert

Maybe the dust bunnies will get it for OP? But, then again, you cant trust those little bastards.

71- all you have to do is stick the umbrella under the couch, press the button on the handle to rapidly expand the umbrella, and watch as the umbrella snaps and breaks into small pieces, poking holes in the couch.

I'm sure any small animal would do the job. Except cats. Lazy bastards.

little asian boys in my baseme...yeah, ferrets are great

I'd think a cat would just bat at it until it's clear into the next room!

Cats are evil and would probably enjoy watching the OP struggle

AkshaySauce 5

This is why you need children. To make situations like these easily solved.

cyK0tek 0

Chao Mao! Ching Ming ping pong pao! Whut plan to take ova Amerrica agaiinn?? I forgot! xD

32, I hope you realize that....whoever you're stereotyping probably doesn't type like that.

32, I hope you realize that....whoever you're stereotyping probably doesn't type like that.

Start screaming for help.. A neighbor is bound to hear you! I'm sorry OP, hope you feel better!:)

Nah, there is still hope! I bet her husband is home from work now!!

Just put the TV on Jersey Shore. The stupidity will make you forget all about your pain.

GoW_Chick 14

True that show is mind numbing along with most "reality" tv shows

sugarandspice33 0

Wouldn't the neon orange color hurt her eyes?

I wonder how many wife-beaters/tank tops those boys own...

45- probably just one because they don't wash it.. Too busy gelling their hair!

xivoricbutterfly 25

Or it might make op kill herself

Snafuusmc 12

Sorry to hear. If only you had those long poles that had a lever on it and could snatch stuff! Well when I hurt my ankle I had a shark one it was cool. But sorry OP to hear that.

flockz 19

pills- "hurry this bitch is crippled!! roll friends roll!! i see shelter under the couch!!"

9- umm I'm pretty sure OP was just taking the pain medication for pain relief. Not to get high..