By anonymous - 16/09/2011 17:18 - United Kingdom

Today, I had a graded performance in my drama class. I had to play a murderer in an interrogation room. I got really into it and started pounding on the windows to try to "escape". The thin glass smashed. Four hours in casualty, stitches and plastic surgery pretty much sum up my mood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 369
You deserved it 9 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well let's look at the bright side, no one will want to mess with the drama kids now.

Well that sucks but did you get a good grade? The teacher must have been like nice fake blood. Oh shit!!!!

Comments

Why would you need plastic surgery the glass would just fall to the ground.

TheColorOfAir 3

Plastic surgery? What'd you do, break your face?

an actors gotta do what an actors gotta do

Sounds like a hell of a performance at least.

Oh that sucks mist of looked like a murder though

Ouch :( did u fall out the widow or did it break on u??? And wat does op mean again???

linnie_wesker 20

YDI. You're an idiot for being that dramatic. Going that overboard is just bad acting. Also, was it Improv? If not, YDI even more for adding random shit into your performance. Unless you're extremely experienced at acting, which I doubt, that NEVER works well.

As Sean Connery is reputed to have said to Dustin Hoffman - "My dear man, why don't you try acting?" ... In case the point is being missed: "The difference between real life and acting is that in acting, the glass doesn't break."

Thank you. I could not pin down who said that when I tossed out a slight misquote of that above. Also, your follow-up explanation is splendidly articulate.