By anonymous - 16/09/2011 17:18 - United Kingdom

Today, I had a graded performance in my drama class. I had to play a murderer in an interrogation room. I got really into it and started pounding on the windows to try to "escape". The thin glass smashed. Four hours in casualty, stitches and plastic surgery pretty much sum up my mood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 369
You deserved it 9 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well let's look at the bright side, no one will want to mess with the drama kids now.

Well that sucks but did you get a good grade? The teacher must have been like nice fake blood. Oh shit!!!!

Comments

Madkitty2403 1

Here's an idea don't hit friggin glass! :p

butterflyz1961 2

First thing that comes to mind when reading this is why would you go to casualties for something small like this? I had a finger cut off once and had to wait in the waiting room to be seen. Secondly why would you even need plastic surgery? The glass cut you wide open and you are insecure and need to cover it up?

It probably separated the muscle or cut so wide that he needed a skin graft. Plastic surgery is expensive so I'm sure he didn't just do it because he's insecure

dumaz 2

95 - so cutting both of your hands open on broken glass and possibly having glass stuck in the cuts is small?! I don't think so. and FYI plastic surgery isn't cosmetic surgery, it's not elective. plastic surgeons are the ones who sew up cuts and deal with cuts etc, even if the OP didn't ask for it. the doctors at the hospital decide whether or not a plastic surgeon is needed, so no, I don't think the OP was 'insecure' tbh. possibly get your facts right straight next time before judging someone, yeah?

applesmama 9

At least you didn't head butt the glass...

I'm pretty sure a murderer in interrogation would try to convince the cops he's innocent - not break out and prove he's guilty.

Epikouros 31

Yeah, because murderers are such smart, rational people...

chasity_27 2

"AND THE OSCAR AWARD GOES TOOOO…"

justanotherbird 19

Lame. I hate when theater kids go overboard with annoying, bad acting. Plus, what kind of criminal tries to break through the window (probably located INSIDE the station with no windows leading to the outside) instead of pretending to be innocent.