By hopelesss88 - 17/06/2010 12:42 - Australia

Today, I had a first date planned. He texted saying he was sick and couldn't make it. Two hours later his twitter account said otherwise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 615
You deserved it 4 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So...your life is effed because you didn't go on a date with a liar? Am I missing something?

yarbles 3

oh well he was a dick to begin with. be glad you found out now.

Comments

Well maybe 2 hours later he was feeling better. Maybe the thought of dealing with your negative attitude for an entire date was making him ill. Once he knew he wouldn't have to go out with you, he felt better. Change your attitude and life will improve... for you and everyone you know.

I say you haven't even dated him yet. go find someone else

wow a fish eating a bear. it's like everything I ever knew is wrong

Uhm so? Move on. It's not like you could have been deeply attached to whoever you're talking about. You never even went on a date. Get over it, your life isn't ******.

number 6... you ain't so cute yourself.. loser..

I agree with 2 how is it a FML, because u didn't get a first date? it's not like you spent hundred of dollars getting all made up and got reservations to yhe most exclusive restraunt in town..... you just got rejected

Yeah, FYL. You put so much energy into upholding such a long, meaningful, relation... - er, wait, no you didn't. It was supposed to be your FIRST date...no loss there sweet cheeks.

Wow, you almost went out on a date with a complete dick. Don't complain, count yourself lucky!

Count your blessings. Think of the time you saved not being on a date with a liar.