By Jrex89 - 02/06/2015 21:02 - United States - Washington

Today, I got woken up and kicked out of bed. Apparently if I cheat in her dreams it still counts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 680
You deserved it 3 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You went from the man of her dreams to the man who cheats in her dreams.

Comments

When you poop in your dreams, you poop for real...

Girlfriend: WHO WAS DAT GIRL YOU WERE TALKING TO IN MY DREAM LAST NIGHT! Guy: what? Girlfriend: DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW!

You didn't already know that? Dreams are even worst too because we can see exactly how you're cheating, it's awful and takes a complete toll on our self-esteem. (Take it seriously though rather then being mad at her and I promise she'll love you for it!)

nightfall8705 33

Can #35's comment get thumbs up to infinity already?

She might actually be cheating on u. . . cheaters get extremely paranoid that the one they are cheating on is also cheating on them, to the point that dreaming about it is to be expected. The fact she kicked u out of bed instead of crying about it is a huge red flag... for ur sake I hope I'm wrong...

I dream about things that have nothing to do about in real life (ugh that makes no sense whatever). We cant control our dreams unless you are one of the few who can lucid dream. Ive tried, ive failed.

cosmicdancer84 7

dump her now, she's crazy and there's nothing you can do about it.

Just going to throw this out there, you're kind of a wimp for actually letting her kick you out of bed