By ahdeadcats - 31/08/2009 07:37 - United States

Today, I got to go back into my house after it had been tented. Suddenly, a foul stench filled my house. My husband checked all around the house and finally checked under the house. There were more than 12 dead stray cats under our house, and guess who was in charge of pulling them out? FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 206
You deserved it 3 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Julle_fml 0

Wow... You managed to mention the word "house" 5 times within that little space...

Comments

nineteen_fml 0

umm if there were lots of cats, wouldn't it be a mother with kittens? I think that makes more sense - since cats are territorial and females move their kittens around a lot. I've had my house tented and we needed to check my cat into a pet hotel, because if he tried to crawl under the tarp he'd get himself killed. All of you people who said YDI for not noticing them- maybe they werent there when she left. Here's a cat thinking, "oh, this place is nice and abandoned, I can live here" and then.. well yeah.

and I thought Michael Vick got past his phase of killing animals?

ISeeStarsBitchh 0

Thank you, OP. You have oficially ruined my day. Reading this was depressing. And not because I felt bad that you had to 'pull them out'.

the people who tented your place should have done a total inspection first, poor kitties and poor you I hope you had a medical mask or something I wouldnt have been able to do it without crying and/or pukeing.

This is just horrible, you should have made sure there were no poor innocent creatures in your home before you tented it to kill the other poor innocent creatures... Wait... OK, so I guess the creatures you were removing were ones that ate your house or attacked your kids or something, but really, the cats shouldn't have to suffer. It is just horrible how a thing like this could be allowed to happen.

Barbarossa_fml 0

Poor kitties :( **** their life!

Amortifiedperson 0

Oh dear god I would be crying to get the dead cats from out from under the house... I hate seeing dead or suffering animals...

agave274 0

You suck for not checking your house ahead of time. I hope you get fleas. >: (

you should sue whoever tented your house.. they were suppose to check everywhere to make sure all living animals were out.. including under the house