By brando2k5 - 06/12/2011 05:05 - United States

Today, I got the official word my wife is pregnant. Her sister, who lives with us, is also pregnant. I'm stuck in an apartment with two women due in late 2012. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 902
You deserved it 5 770

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ilikeemsmall 4

Dude, you are in for a horrible time! Those 2 are going to be a mess of man hating hormones before long. I wish you luck and congrats on your new baby :)

Comments

just for the record, Ur not the father of both babies, right? which would make this a bigger FML than it alr would be.

xxxNataliexxx 0

Maybe he's responsible for both. or neither. who knows?

tweetypie 18

This scenario has been said at least ten times already.

Draxanoth 15

#1 Build a panic room. 2 Hide for 9 months like a boss. 3 ???? 4 Profit.

emjayprice 0

I thought the end would have said something like, "and they're both mine." Glad you just have to put up with them and not father both.

Happy new year! Or should I simply say "year"?

Hmmmm choice between your situation and the world ending in 2012 um I choose world ending good luck bro

I'm going to laugh when she has the baby and it's not even yours(; good luck OP.

justanotherrando_fml 2

Are they both pregnant by you?

How exactly is August (their latest possible due date) 'late 2012'? I call bullshit.

Steve95401 49

They probably are due in July, at the latest, and that's really not late in the year.

Steve95401 49

December is definitely late in the year.

Wait, wait, wait. "Late 2012"? Exactly how long do you think pregnancies last? I mean... you usually only find out you're pregnant when you miss your period, and by that time, you've been pregnant for about a month. So, with 8 months to go, the very latest they might be born is mid-July. How is that "late" in the year, by anyone's standards?