By pixie09 - 08/11/2010 20:43 - United States

Today, I got sentenced to 20 hours community service for having a boy in my room an hour after floor hours. If I don't do the community service, I could get kicked out of the dorm and put on probation at my college. We were breaking up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 446
You deserved it 11 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it's college they need to stop treating you like little kids.

This fml confuses me :/ Why would a college be able to sentence you to community service?

Comments

bamagrl410 31

Most colleges in the US have visitor hours. they do that so that it doesn't disrupt everyone else. I personally think it's dumb and break that all the time myself. YDI just for getting caught. I know several RAs and they only make rounds at certain times for reports. It's not that hard to avoid being seen.

perdix 29

They don't care whether you were studying Bible verse or knitting mittens for the blind, the rules about having MOSs in your room after a certain hour are the ******* rules. Live by them or go to school elsewhere. Anyways, the college was right -- they know that break-up sex is the hottest sex there is. They didn't want your orgasmic screams and groans waking everyone else up and making them envious and horny.

... perdix just mind****ed me again. when ppl I know break up they don't have sex, they just whine to me about it.

proski 0

Just tell them you were having sex. You just might get kicked out!

My college had rules like that, but people broke them all the time and never got caught because they weren't bothering anyone. Were you screaming or something?

ctx2014 0

omg I bet you go to Concordia ???