By 613tanner - 19/05/2011 05:30

Today, I got pulled over for going about 88mph. When the cop asked why I was speeding, I replied, "I was trying to go back in time". He didn't like that answer and gave me a ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 463
You deserved it 70 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sxe_beast 11

you didn't engage the flux capacitor. hopefully you will learn from this crucial mistake.

Comments

I agree. "I was trying to go back in time" is something you'd see in children's shows.

lol @ garyy mocking the dead bin laden

What was wrong with my comment?! So many thumbs down

How do you not get it at this point? It's a reference to Back to the Future; 88 mph is the speed the DeLorean needs to go to jump through time.

I think everyone gets it. He still deserves it for saying something so stupid to a cop.

Carlo3 0

what a jerk...maybe this is why I wouldn't be a good cop

CateXOX 0

Are you serious? Did you really think you would get away with that?

You, sir, are a moron. You obviously weren't driving during the proper lightning storm.

jennifer93 0

ydi for being sarcastic to a cop

Nice eyes, feels like..they just draw you in.

lol I'm pictureing this guy totally stoned, saying like 1 word every 10 seconds. yes, pretty eyes though.

nhcutie96 0

you shoulda said you were rushing to meet him(:

"i've always had a thing for a man(or woman) in uniform. ;)" if i was a cop and someone said they were "rushing to meet me" and then proceeded to hit on me i'd be like "nevermind. have a good day." and leave.

And that, sir, is why you will never be a cop.

FreebirdIII 1

Everyones Russian. Sorry. I know I know.

catkat1988 17

So, what you're saying is really, "Today, I was speeding and being cheeky to the cop who pulled me over, and I got a ticket. FML." - Honestly, if you don't want tickets for speeding, then don't do it.

obviously you don't understand the reference

KraziiDesire 0

Took me a while but I get it now.