By anon - 11/05/2009 20:37 - United States

Today, I got my wisdom teeth out. Due to the drugs they gave me I felt nauseous. When I went to the bathroom as a precaution I did not throw up. Instead I passed out face first in the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 145
You deserved it 3 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hrududu 0

NEWS FLASH: Anonymous poster drowns by toilet.

Comments

that's basically what happened to me...

#20 **** off, no one wants you commenting other people, you whiny little shitbag #17 sorry to hear that dude, but be happy your alive dude. #OP Was the toilet clean? I hope so because otherwise youre really ******.

I'd say, don't get your wisdom teeth pulled in the US if you can find another country. I just got my wisdom teeth pulled a couple days ago in Korea; not only was it a walk-in appointment and only cost me $25 (compared to making an appointment months in advance and paying $3000 in the US...), but they only used a local anesthetic to remove my teeth within 30 minutes, which means that the drug effects are minimal. And yes, it was a fully professional and painless job, not a quack. I can now understand how crappy the healthcare system is in the US.

Ugh I feel you on that one. Luckily my mom is a nurse so she took care of me and I didn't pass out in a toilet... but man those drugs didn't help me either they made me sick too.

vag_fml 0

what did they give you, coma drugs? GIVE ME A BREAK, it was just pain meds, fool.

Strong opiates can make you super nauseous and tired, especially in higher doses. Stop trying to seem better than everyone. Douche.

love4running 0

#18, for one thing, regardless of age, a person needs to be looked after when they are still woozy from the drugs oh and also you have no way of knowing how old the person is because, while it is normal to get them out in the late teens or later, I got mine out when I was 11

Bummer. Yeah, about can't go anywhere by yourself while you're still high from those drugs..