By the_pheasant66 - 26/06/2010 10:31 - Ireland

Today, I got my eyebrow pierced. When I got home to show my family, my little sister said, "That's so fake!" and tore it off my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 121
You deserved it 11 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Babushka_Homyak 10

What the **** is wrong with your sister?

ArtIsResistance7 1

That's when you grab her face skin and rip it off, leaving only bone and muscle. "Hey, what do you know, your face was fake too!"

Comments

Having holes punched in your face is sort of like getting drunk - any negative consequence (car crash, eyebrow ripped off, whatever) is your fault and yours alone.

body piercings is one method by which natural selection works. It guarentees that only someone with similar interests to said individual will initiate mating rituals. ex: Guy: oh, I see you punch holes in your face and cram metal objects in to fill the hole. Take a look at how I have people draw on my arm with needles! Girl: ooh i love tattoos, we should go out sometime versus a male who has no interest in piercing himself, tattooing himself/ ect ect. who will now be inclined to not approach the famale due to her blingage (scientific term) Drinking is similar in this regard, as a large host of pregnancies come from college parties/bars/clubs attended by both men and women who enjoy drinking.

So how about you explain my boyfriend, who has absolutely no interest in piercings, having been with me for a number of years now, considering I have piercings and all. Closed mindedness is more of an example of natural selection than piercings. Guy: Girl: He's in love with himself and will have no intention on listening to me or my opinions, nor will he participate in intelligent debate because he believes his way is the only way. I don't want my offspring to have such a disgusting trait. as opposed to Guy: Oh she has no problem showing what she is interested in and has confidence in herself, she's gorgeous even with metal in her face, I want my offspring to be open and confident, she'd be a great partner. See? A temporary body modification in no way diminishes one's ability to find a suitable mate.

monnanon 13

you could use the like attracts like argument for any set of people tho. Isn't that the point? your clothes, hair style, accessories define you as part of a certain group and usually people within that group will naturally fall for each other because it can be assumed you will have similar morals and ideals.

Well I suppose you could use that argument if it was completely true. Just as one example, my boyfriend and I have completely different senses of style and dress. The only people really effected by "like attracts like" as far as appearences go are the exeedingly shallow people. The way a person dresses or expresses themselves (body mods, hair cuts, makeup etc) has nothing to do with their personality or their compatability. I see plenty of couples walking down the street that dress nothing alike. I see plenty of people with visible piercings/tattoos with people that don't have any visible body modifcations at all.

I would have punched the bitch in the face and/or ripped her earring out and been like "Well I thought this was fake too. My bad."

Anne94_fml 0

ouch. i would say something rude and sarcastic but your situation is just so piteous.

OUCHHH! I have my eyebrow pierced, and I cringe just thinking about it being torn outta my face! That SUCKS!

b1acksharpi3mark 0

w00t. ETF. Lolz. I like your pic.

I was reading it to fast I thought u put elbow I was like how does that work???