By Anonymous - 24/04/2014 15:35 - United Kingdom - Montrose

Today, I got my car cleaned. As I drove home, the passenger of the van in front of me vomited out the window. The vomit sailed back and splattered all over the front of my car. A waste of £10 and a mental image that will never go away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 226
You deserved it 3 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Turn around and get it washed again. It's worth £10.

I guess you haven't read that many FML's, when I think of the worst ones they usually have to do with physical or emotional pain, vomit can be cleaned off.

Comments

Oh god this has just made my emetophobia go up about 30%!

My thoughts exactly!! This would be one of my worst nightmares.

Ihavegas 22

I know how you feel op, was a cab driver for 4 years. I cleaned my car daily. Once I had to hire a car out for work, 3 passengers had been sick in the car. one of them puked up twice. it's ok on the outside of the car because you can wash it off easily. it's worse inside because of the cost of the valet and also time off work. Not to mention the smell?!!

In Ireland they force you to pay extra if you get sick. 50-100 euro extra.

They do the same in the uk, £80 in the area I live. If it's a silent spew and they don't notice though then they're stuck doing it, or paying for it, themselves. which is a bit shit.

Take your car back to the car wash and tell them they missed a spot. :)

PassiveAggresive 12

I swear something bad always happens after you wash your car... The universe says "Haha!! A clean surface No More!!" unfortunately you got one of the worst things spewed at you :/

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I think lava or corrosive acid would be worse. :) (I'm kidding)

at least you know the chances of this ever happening again are slim! i hope...

At least it comes off. I once washed my car and someone hit it 15 minutes later. Now I hate washing my car