By moxy - 24/01/2011 15:00

Today, I got into a car accident. Why? I was distracted by a floating spec of dust and was pretending I was in space. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 658
You deserved it 65 774

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you shouldn't drive if you can't pay attention

moshmosh 0

I agree your life sucks. not because you got in a accident , but for the fact that your mom dropped you on the head when you were a baby and you became a complete abnormal retard for thinking your in space via dust ... o_O

Comments

You shouldn't be driving if you're that easily distracted.

DakotaCat 4

Derp! Derez a pair of diez on mah mirror! Derp let me count dah dotz whilez i am on a mountaners path in Colorado. Im sher nuttin' culd go wroHOLY SHIT!

lmfaoo, everyone chill. its pretty funny(:

bigantennaemay 3

haha yes, and it was a good laugh!

ulicksam 0

No #45, it's not funny. This dick shouldn't be driving if they're so easily distracted. Let him/her put someone in your family in the hospital then tell us how funny it is. You're just as stupid as OP.

One day, while driving, I was pretending to be in My Little Pony Land. The sun was shining, the flowers were singi-- oh no, wait. You don't pretend to be somewhere else when you're behind the wheel you ******* moron. You could've killed someone with your stupid daydreaming. Now get in your UFO and crash it into Uranus or something, you airhead.

They have really good hospitals for people like you!

People like you make me furious. 'Oh, is it really a big deal that I'm driving around distracted enough to get myself into an accident?' Not only do you cause stupid damage and injuries - BUT YOU COULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE. Then you hop on FML like 'isn't it funny'? Actually, not funny. Just stupid and irresponsible. I hope the next accident keeps you from driving again.

lol that is really funny.. but sorry that u got in the wreck. and ya honestly that IS why they made hospitals for people like u :)