By Anonymous - 16/05/2009 20:05 - United States

Today, I got home from college. Since I haven't seen my parents in almost a year I sorta expected them to come meet me/pick me up at the airport. Nope. What did I get instead? A text from my dad saying, "I hope you have a key." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 312
You deserved it 3 453

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm amazed that people leave comments like: get over it, there are people who have it way worse than you blah blah blah... I you think that way, then sure, any FML could be debated as: "you shouldn't complain, there are starving kids in Africa that have way worse problems than yours..." But then it would make that website pointless, wouldn't it? Anyway, to the author of that FML, I hope you did have a key :-)

You blatantly didn't organise them to come pick you up. If you didn't do that why assume they would pick you? seems kinda selfish to me.

Comments

Why didn't you ask them to pick you up/meet you in the first place? The text was rude though.

FML - if you didnt have a key and had to wait by the door for them to come home.... Awwww so sad

You blatantly didn't organise them to come pick you up. If you didn't do that why assume they would pick you? seems kinda selfish to me.

You're kinda supposed to be a big girl now. Not much of an FML.

loser! At least they agnoleged you

Dude Ur Parents Hav More Important Things 2 do Than come pick/meet u...Like Have Sex hahaha Wudnt It Suck If u Got Home And They Sed Sorry We Had 2 Go And Walk a Dog Or sumthin...ouch!

I agree with #3. Some people don't know how they good they have it so trying to make them see it is a waste of time...it could be a lot worse for you like it is for other people so be grateful for what you have in a family.

Ouch. Planning ahead is often a good idea.