By jamisbetter - 11/04/2015 12:34 - United Kingdom

Today, I got headbutted for saying that Nutella is overrated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 896
You deserved it 18 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would Nutella soul what you think of Nutella from now on if I were you.

That's like headbutting someone because they have a different opinion to you, oh wait it is.

Comments

I don't understand the downvotes. These idiot Nutella fanatics should be happy. More crap for them.

And I'm just over here eating raisin bran...

I agree with you, OP. Nutella is absolutely disgusting.

YDI it for saying that it is 'overrated'. If you do not like something, that's fine, its your opinion; but if you are going to say that its 'overrated', means you are trying to say that people like it more than what it deserves. Lol, that's exactly conflicting someone else's opinion. Im sorry, OP

no one deserves to be headbutted and i think it is fine to say you think it is overrated. People can disagree with you - that's ok too

How come some people are down-voting those who say that Nutella is bearable and actually good? If you're saying that they have the wrong opinion by down-voting then you're basically near the level of the person who headbutted poor OP for having the "wrong opinion" in the first place. I get that you have a right to down vote others, I'm just wondering. Hmm.

HarrisonX 25

I think Nutella is overrated too. It's good, but it's not like heavenly or anything like that

OP here. Okay, so this was a very bizarre thing for me, because normally my life is quite peaceful. Basically I'll just cut it short for everyone. I hurt this guy (not physically), and his sister was very angry with me because of it, I guess she also felt hurt that I'd done it (but please, I had my reasons, I wish she'd of known that) because we'd also been good friends. She knew where I was on this particular day last week, I was having a BBQ with a few people. She came down to this place throwing all this abuse at me, and we had quite an argument. Things were getting bitchy, and she was saying some hurtful things, so I made fun of her for her silly ways i'd known about from when we were friends, one of them being her obsession with Nutella. And basically after I'd said these things, she headbutted me. I had made burgers on the BBQ and in pissed off state, I smeared one over her head. Sure, this wasn't the best way to handle the situation, I'll admit. But whatever. I'm okay now, she did make the top of my lip bleed but it's clearing up now. Since then we've apologised to each other and agreed to be civil, but we'll never be how we used to. P.S. - sorry for saying I'd make the story short and not keeping to my word! And thanks for the upload :)

lilchica22001 22

YDI....Nutella is amazing. Apologize to the Nutella!