By jamisbetter - 11/04/2015 12:34 - United Kingdom

Today, I got headbutted for saying that Nutella is overrated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 896
You deserved it 18 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would Nutella soul what you think of Nutella from now on if I were you.

That's like headbutting someone because they have a different opinion to you, oh wait it is.

Comments

pikachuskittles 17

Tbh you should have seen something of similar activity coming seeing as though people who are obsessed with Nutella get a lil crazy (specially towards those who don't like it) I personally don't see the big deal, like yes it's yummy and chocolatey but for some people sweets like Nutella are too rich or just a normal thing and doesn't interest them. Still shouldn't of been headbutted that's taking it a bit far

Just had waffle with Nutella and ice cream. Actually, I believe Nutella is underrated, because it is delicious and I would eat more of it, if it didn't make me fat and unhealthy...haha!

OP, you ought to know that these days people do crazy things in the name of religion. Yes, Nutella is a religion.

YOU'RE OVERRATED! YOU JERK! Jk but seriously Nutella is my life.

We need more sea salt supporters if this disgusting spread I just now learned about is apparently forming into some sort of food culture. Most people like salt, so share the love with sea salt. It's at least 10% better.

So apparently when I try to edit comments on my new phone, I get a blank text box. *cult, not culture.

And rightfully so, Nutella is food fromt he gods!

A lot of the comments are disgusting! It's a matter of taste and opinion! Stop saying things like OP deserved it because nutella is beautiful! I don't like nutella, does that mean I am doing something wrong for not liking the same thing as you do? NO! Now stop acting like a bunch of babies and grow the **** up!

I see the words are English but I don't understand how you can have "Nutella" and "overrated" in the same sentence.