By donny31459 - 10/08/2011 14:44 - United States

Today, I got a ticket from a cop for not riding my bike in the bike lane. I wasn't riding in the bike lane because I was avoiding construction work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 088
You deserved it 3 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TaylorTotsYumm 10

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you're just a ******* idiot. I'm gonna go with the latter.

There is a YouTube video about that. The guy got a ticket for the same reason and then he rode in the bike cycle lane and purposely hit construction cones, cars, and even a police car because they were all obstructing the bicycle lane. Quite funny, but it does suck OP.

Comments

That's pretty lame, cops always come up with some bs thing to ticket you for

mgsoloist 14

Ah YOU'RE the one that took the username I wanted. :)

HahaYDI 0

Wasn't there just recently a YouTube video addressing this issue?

Yeah I saw that, but it takes place in New York.

iamjesus00 0

Ydi for not riding In the bikelane

wow if the cop had bothered to use his eyes, it wouldn't be an FML

wow I accidentally thumbed down my own comment o_O

BelleBelle_fml 11

Why, were you trying to thumbs up your own comment?

Offeiriad 5

Reminds me of when I was given a ticket for running a red light a few years ago. I didn't run the red light. There were cars stopped in front of me leaving me in the middle of the intersection. Had I not gone, the traffic coming from my left would've slammed into my car.

sourgirl101 28

You're not suppose to block the intersection. I understand you were probably trying to beat the red light, if I'm picturing what you're saying correctly. But you were in the wrong non the less. Sorry, I hate people blocking my way when the light turns green for me.

goodfella925 0

danm cops will **** you over everything now. all cause them pigs getting laid off and pink slips

Bloodywolf20 9

I will admit that this cop is a dick But not all law enforcement officers are that way Most would just let it slip Dont let one cop be the reason you hate all cops

this reminds me of the cops from Reno 911 for some reason..

There is a YouTube video about that. The guy got a ticket for the same reason and then he rode in the bike cycle lane and purposely hit construction cones, cars, and even a police car because they were all obstructing the bicycle lane. Quite funny, but it does suck OP.