By lunab123 - 31/12/2014 20:59 - United States - Potomac

Today, I got a letter from my long time boyfriend asking me to meet him at the place we first met for a "surprise". I can't remember where that even is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 599
You deserved it 12 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dreamsorrow93 24

Eh. Mines a dating site and then his bedroom... So romantic I know.

brasiliano 16

#9 and that's how u go from liked to unliked in seconds.

Comments

sparxva 12

Just ask him. Problem solved. You could always be clever and say something like "the first time I saw you or the first time we spoke or the first time we went out, oh, just tell me where to meet you." By the third option he'll get the unspoken message that you want a specific location.

This isn't a sitcom. If you don't want to fall into a series of shenanigans, just ask. Or, being a woman, you can just point to the bed and he will come to you.

Epickitty58 29

Can't blame you. I think mine's a library parking lot about 20 minutes away from my house. It's hard to remember.

Don't feel bad I wouldn't remember either lol. I'm horrible at remembering such things, and unfortunately I always end up with guys who are great at it. I thought guys were supposed to forget all of that stuff lol.

How long have you been together? If it's been a few years or more, and you've been to lots of different places in that time, I guess it could be somewhat understandable. Of course, if the roles were reversed here, everyone would be saying the guy doesn't really care about OP if he can't remember such an important detail. So yeah, do you really care about the relationship that much? Every serious couple should remember things like where they first met, when they became an official couple, their anniversary, etc.