By wowzersthatsucks - 29/06/2009 17:31 - United States

Today, I got a facebook relationship request from my crush of 2 and a half years. I was so excited until he posted on my wall, "Sorry wrong Catherine". FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 278
You deserved it 5 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so you think without even asking you out, he would send a relationship request?

FYL for having a crush on someone who would ask you out via facebook...

Comments

tNa693 0

So I didn't read all the posts so Im not sure if someone else already asked this. But she never said that she accepted the request. She could have declined and then he could have said "sorry". But if you did accept then you are pretty dense.

Better you found out that he was a douche by Facebook, rather than after three years of being in a relationshop.

hahaha relationshop. And who said he was a douche, just because he made a mistake? Wow it's pretty obvious you're just using this as an excuse to bring in your jaded relationship past. Sad.

i say YDI because you knew you guys weren't in a relationship so why would he ask for a relationship request if it wasn't on accident.

Why would you be excited? Do you expect someone to ask you out via facebook?

animaluverXOX 0

That's not your fault, no matter what any one else says. He's probably not the right one for you. Unless, you know, he was just nervous or something and he actually meant you, in which case, disregard everything else I said.

oh my god. Is that how guys ask girls to be their girlfriends now? And you were excited?! Sigh.

Yeah, it's a little sad if you were excited to be asked out via facebook status...

xforeverhart123 0

Woooow, you totally shouldn't listen to most of the comments on here :/ If you've liked a guy for that long, you must REALLY like him. I get if you're all excited about it. I would be too. I mean, I'd be so excited that I wouldn't even think about the fact that there's almost no chance that it was real, or even consider that it was an accident (wow, that was mean. sorry.) Anyways, forget all the bitches commenting about how you're an idiot. You aren't. (and if you are for doing that, well, you're not the only one out there, trust me)