By Ldp56 - 25/02/2011 18:44 - United States

Today, I got a call from my daughter's school. Apparently, she was learning about the food pyramid and when she was asked to identify what she had eaten the day before, she said "dog food". FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 006
You deserved it 4 599

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jazziness 12

that's gross what's wrong her cat food is the thing now

No, no, they misheard her. She said "dog, fool". Though I'm not sure that's any better...

Comments

I'm assuming she was either being stupid, or she'd randomly eaten dog food when OP wasn't looking... I'm sure nobody *actually* feeds their kids dog food, right?

*Bill Cosby voice* kids say the darndest things

*Bill Cosby voice* kids say the darndest things

meeba 2

this isnt an FML retard, it was your choice

The first day of kindergarten, my cousin's teacher told the parents that she won't believe everything the kids say if they don't believe everything the kids say about her. Wise teacher.

rawrxchuck 0

do you not feed her, to the point where she has to eat dog food?!

Inspired22 11

It's ridiculous that they called you with concern about that. I work for a babysitting service, so I have babysat for tons of families, and sooooooo many little kids eat dog food to be funny. And they love to announce it, because it shocks everyone and gets them attention. It is not a sign of neglect, it's a sign of a kid being a kid!

athena3100 9

Totaly agreed. I live in Colorado too! but Colorado Springs...

Inspired22 11

definitely not an FML. kids do weird shit.

fake- if schools called parents with all the random stuff kids said theyd be there all day. And if they genuinely thought the kid was being fed dog food they'd be onto social work. So no.

hahahaha poor OP. maybe learn to cook so she doesn't refer to your meals as dog food.