By kaybax - 19/11/2011 11:42 - South Africa

Today, I gave my boyfriend the silent treatment. He put his Facebook status as "When your girlfriend finally shuts up for once". FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 083
You deserved it 46 538

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The silent treatment never works! The guy just enjoys it, "Ah, that peaceful, noiseless girlfriend."

You kind of deserved it..why were you giving him the silent treatment anyway?

Comments

you could always talk about whats pissing you off instead of just being silent, tends to work better than just ignoring the person

Ydi, maybe if you would shut the hell up more often it wouldn't be a big deal. And the silent treatment, really? Grow up.

perdix 29

You'll know the punishment is not working if you catch him singing: Silent night Holy night All is calm All is bright. Also, if he tries to tell you "Whatever you do, please don't suck my dick, anything but that!" Don't go for that -- I have a US Patent on that move and I will sue for infringement.

As Whitney Cumming says "the silent treatment is more like a gift to your boyfriend than actual punishment." "if you want to punish him talk about everything non-stop." I'm a woman and even I agree with that!

And that was exactly the article/vid I was thinkin' of when posting the comment before you. XD

how many people liked his status? I know I wouldve. :)

Mickaylah 0

You Cant Just Expect Guys To Beg For You To Talk To Them.They Want They're Freedom, Aswell/: Next Time Dont Be Stubborn About Stuff

Is It Really Necessary To Talk Like This? None Of These Are Proper Pronouns.

Mickaylah 0

Yeah Its Very Neccassary Tyvm* smv:)

x_xSublime 0

It's also very stupid, and obnoxious. Capitalizing every word doesn't really get the point across any more...

Mickaylah 0

Well Not To Me.Plus Why You Guys Getting All Pissy The Way I Type?Its Really None Of Your Buisness./:

Okay, you sound like a four year old kid now. We're pointing it out because it is annoying and unattractive, and even though your comment isn't at all important, it's still in the way of the others. We're going to see it at some point. If you don't like the criticism, don't do it. There's no reason for you to be typing like that... it's pointless and stupid.

zebralover23 14

Wow, I'm sorry. He should be begging you to talk to him.

Mickaylah 0

Okay Thats Just ****** Stupid

lesuze 5

YDI for being such a child that you think "the silent treatment" is a punishment.