By bruisedego31 - 12/09/2012 21:58 - United States - Chicago Heights

Spicy
Today, I found out there's a rumor going around that my smoking hot co-worker and I had sex over the weekend. I'm not nearly as pissed off about the rumor as I am by the fact that I can't remember it because I was too drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 567
You deserved it 33 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Walk up to her and say, "Does this look familiar?", then drop your pants.

challan 19

I bet you were a stallion, man! Orally satisfied her, rocked her world in several positions, and brought her to numerous orgasms. ummm... except you were drunk, so what really happened is you only got to half mast, came as you put the condom on, threw up on her bed and tripped over her cat as you tried to get to the bathroom. Well done.

Comments

Is the blackout such a bad thing? Given the amount of alcohol you'd have to consume, I can't imagine the alleged sex being all too great.

ldoonngg 5

Hey look at the bright side, you were wasted and still tapped that! Congratulations.... I think lol

You probably didn't get any if you were THAT drunk anyway. If you know what I'm talking about..... Whiskey dick.....

Mousie1097 5

Brilliant. ******* drunks are ruining the world

nancyschmancy 9

Interesting that there is rumor about you having sex with her. Rumor is usually speculation, for the most part. You may have been together during the evening or may not have. You might have left at the same time and shared a cab (hopefully, if you were that drunk)and gone to your separate homes with none the wiser. What have you got to lose by asking her out? If she says no or makes excuses why she can't, let it go. If a woman is interested, she won't ever say no.

Alcohol - All the best times you will never remember

pregnantpianist 2

Maybe you shouldn't drink so much, hmmm?

Why would you be mad about the rumor? She's hot dude

kittykat1501 31

How do you know the rumors were true?

Sucks to be you. Ask her for another round?