By BX - 17/10/2015 12:09 - Netherlands

Today, I found out the hard way that if you spontaneously begin to lose weight, you may have cancer, not an increased metabolism. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 081
You deserved it 1 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mossyoak_kw 28

Oh my gosh that's terrible. I'm so sorry, OP. Stay strong!! Best of luck to you, sweetie!

Damn. Well I hope all goes well OP, best of luck to you and stay strong!

Comments

olpally 32

Sending prayers your way OP. **** cancer man. Ugh :(

Fortunately, you're covered by Algemene Wet Bijzondere Ziektekosten and the Netherlands continues to rank as one of the best places to receive healthcare in the Euro Health Consumer Index.

How anyone could click YDI on something like this is totally beyond me

Or you have been pumping iron and drinking protein shakes while sleep walking. That's the dream!

Ouch. Hope you get well as soon as possible

amileah13 26

Oh no I'm so sorry op! I'll be praying for you and try to keep your chin up I know it will be hard too, but just know you have prayers coming your way!

zeffra13 31

I'm so sorry to hear that, but a sudden change in how your body functions (without any change in your actions) is never a good sign. I hope it's not too far along for treatment.

miguel6gh 14

Sorry to hear that. Have a speedy recovery n don't give up!

sorry to hear that, OP. my mom's a survivor. there's hope for you. hope you feel better. as far as everyone asking "how could anyone vote ydi" I believe they might be doing it as in "you deserve it for not knowing that weight loss is a symptom of cancer" rather than "you deserve to have cancer"

mds9986 24

I think people just hit YDI for the FML badge.