By krissy - 20/03/2011 21:40 - United States

Today, I found out that the sleazy guy I met with a few days ago decided to move into my home town to "be closer" to me. I've already told him I'm not interested in him, but he still continues to ask me out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 838
You deserved it 7 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

An aggressive, firm kick in the nuts should most likely get your point across.

Comments

This is in NO way a YDI. She could be in real danger. For all of you that think this is her fault, you make me sick. This kind of thing isn't funny at all. Some people in life are just sick and twisted and I hope she takes action against him before she turns up raped or dead. Be careful OP.

boomsupersonic 0

Hey, at least you're not one of those people who doesn't have any friends. Still, that guy sounds creepy, so I have two words for you: restraining order. FYL.

This is in NO way a YDI. She could be in real danger. For all of you that think this is her fault, you make me sick. This kind of thing isn't funny at all. Some people in life are just sick and twisted and I hope she takes action against him before she turns up raped or dead. Be careful OP.

dirtyblond 4

HAHAHA!omygawd this is such a smart idea!:O

Lay a trail of lingerie leading to your basement here he will find a wonderfully nude you. As he bends down to take a whiff at your delightfully kept muff, have a knife propel out and bing boom, you are problem free.

here's what u do: find a sleazy girl and introduce them they'll liv happily sleazy after the end

_ /_ /) _ / /_ / / = / / / / / / ) / (

That's creepy >.< carry pepper spray and get him!