By bluesox4 - 06/02/2012 05:50 - United States

Today, I found out that the only thing worse than a psycho, overbearing, controlling girlfriend is a psycho, overbearing and controlling ex-girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 272
You deserved it 4 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There is one thing worse, having a psycho, overbearing, controlling ex girlfriend who is the mother of your children.

Testicles are very sensitive, so If he were to suddenly grows a pair then that would make him even more vulnerable. If you want him to be tough then he should lose a pair. If you want him to be REALLY tough then he should grow a ****** -- those things can really take a pounding

Comments

I wonder why the music video for "please don't leave me" by P!nk comes to mind...

Been there, (we'd dated for off & on for 13 yrs, been apart for 3 years & she still thought she could control myself & ALL 200 or so of her exes AFTER me) So I did what I knew was best..I moved 1800+ miles away, left no forwarding address or phone # & wound up marrying my high school sweet heart from 20+ yrs ago....been happy for 3 yrs now.

cooLING 0

Just don't get into the situation where you're drinking at the same party. If that happens, call a cab or something! That bitch is gonna try shit!

Suzumebachi 5

You sir, appear to have terrible taste in women :3

That should have been obvious, sorry for you tho.

Great job for standing up to her and ending it. I wish more people did what you did!!

Just ignore her in EVERY way possible is all I can think to say. Or maybe try sleeping with her mom or something and purposely get caught.

Well she's gona be pissed when she sees this lol

I know a guy that had one. She even pulled out in front of him while he was riding his Harley causing him to T-bone her car.

Simoneaux17 11

I know that feel bro. My ex told me she loved me a week into our relationship..so glad she's gone.