By loser - 31/07/2012 14:21 - United States

Today, I found out that the only reason my guy friends actually hang out with me at my house all the time is because they think my mom is hot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 490
You deserved it 2 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bigtaytay 13

First thing that cane to mind is that old song Stacey's mom

Comments

Remind your friends you will look like her later, unless you're a dude then that's a bad idea

Hey when you press comment for the FML it'll say OP's gender.

You didn't leave your name, but I'm assuming it's Stacey? Edit: three beat me to it.

Is your mom married? If not I'd watch out if I were you; you wouldn't want you friend Tim to become your stepdad Tim! What movie is that from?

Four Christmases! I knew it would come to me. But yea Brad played by Vince Vaughn goes to visit his mom and his new stepdad aka his old best friend.

rizzybear 4

Sounds like OP needs to find some guy friends who have their eyes on books and not cleavage.

ImmaB3AST 7

It actually gets annoying having a hotter mom. My friends are always saying stuff about my mom. I got used to it but it's still annoying. Anyways, at least you probably have some good characteristics from your mom!

I hate having a "hot mom". I swear, everywhere I go, people young enough to be my older brother hit on her. Sorry, OP. I know that feel.

FBI_Surveillance 3

My name no Stacey! What wrong with you? Is not my name!!! YOU name Stacey! How you like? Huh? Is not feeling very nicely, yes?

"Stacy's mom" is a song with that says "Stacy's mom has got in going on". Calm your ****.

My **** are calm, thank you very much. I was referring to: 1) The repeated use of the joke 2) the fact that he used 'you' instead of 'your'. Get it now?

Gotcha. I didn't notice the wrong use of "your" at first. I read it too fast. Although I still chuckle reading your comments in a high, squeaky voice lol ;)

Vaginabutter 15

And the fact that op is a guy.

tony1891 22