By shouldveknown - 27/01/2011 20:15 - Canada

Today, I found out that the money my boyfriend has "secretly" been putting away for the last two months is not for an engagement ring like I'd thought, but for a trip to Vegas I'm not invited to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 332
You deserved it 7 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today, my boyfriend has a life outside of me. FML."

why did you assume your boyfriend had been saving up for a ring in the first place?

Comments

Get over it. Your boyfriend is allowed to have a life, you know, which doesn't revolve around you.

danz123 7

Life outside of a relationship? Whoever heard of such a thing? He may get lucky and break up with you, who knows.

how did you know he was saving money? you been going through his private things, checking his Email, his bank Acct, and checking his closet? he's saving up to move out..YDI

if you guys havent discussed marriage, chances are the guy probaby wont come up with it on his own. Talk to him about it and ask him why your not invited to vegas. if he is planning on cheating on you while hes there you mise well find out now and save some face. Good luck hope it works out happily.

You want OP to ask him if he plans on cheating? Clearly there would be some trust issues with that. If my gf asked me if I planned on cheating on her I wouldn't stay with her because she clearly does not trust me.

perdix 29

Although the odds are against it, he has a chance of winning if he goes to Vegas. The same cannot be said about marrying a money-grubbing, gold-digger like you.

You are going to get married!! :D lol jk he is :)

What's so wrong about him going to Vegas without you? If you're worried about him cheating on you remember that trust is more important than monogamy. So either stop being so insecure or dump him if he's really not trustworthy. Sucks that you thought he was going to propose, but that's pretty funny haha. YDI.

Maybe he is making a trip to Vegas to get an engagement ring for you...then he's gonna get drunk, gamble, and have fun with girls.