By Grevling - 20/07/2009 19:07 - Norway

Today, I found out that the guy I've been dating for the past 7 months, who insisted on keeping us a secret because it was "too soon", is proudly showing off his new 19 year old girlfriend he met a month ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 372
You deserved it 6 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

um...if he kept it a secret for SEVEN MONTHS...that should have been a tip off that something was wrong.

imthejuggernautt 0

shut up noob no one cares^ And that guy is a prick. make him feel horrible =D

Comments

I agree your life sucks, but also you totally deserved it. It's a terrible thing to have happen to you, but you really should realize that someone who won't acknowledge your relationship for months has a reason for trying to hide it (in this case, cause he's a tool waiting for someone younger to come along and wanted to string you along in the meantime). However, look at the bright side: you don't have to date an idiot anymore. Find a guy that deserves you.

Sun_Kissed18 25

ignore the "Troll" umwat is just doing it to get a reaction. Its working

sweetxlittlexlie 0

asshole! you should kick him in the nuts, & umwat is an even bigger ass. you don't know the op, you have no right to say that about her.

Meh, dump the loser and get on with life. Next time, don't settle with anyone who doesn't treat you the way you want to be treated. Remember, it's a two way street. That also means you need to treat him the way he wants to be treated.

ydi ... for sticking around with someone who was obviously ashamed of you.

AntiChrist7 0

You would think that after seven months there is something wrong. YDI for dating an ass.

deliapearl 0

lame excuse=lame dude. be glad to be rid of him. u can do better

Damn, harsh. Guys are assholes: FACT You totally didn't deserve that. Karma's a bitch though, he'll get his.