By Grevling - 20/07/2009 19:07 - Norway

Today, I found out that the guy I've been dating for the past 7 months, who insisted on keeping us a secret because it was "too soon", is proudly showing off his new 19 year old girlfriend he met a month ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 372
You deserved it 6 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

um...if he kept it a secret for SEVEN MONTHS...that should have been a tip off that something was wrong.

imthejuggernautt 0

shut up noob no one cares^ And that guy is a prick. make him feel horrible =D

Comments

lifeluvinchica 0

ummm.....your name doesn't happen to be Naioma does it?? B/c I might be the 19 year old you're referring to.....

dRose22 0
seb12992 0

umwat is possibly the biggest jackass to ever signup for this site, and anyone who reads any of his comments knows this.

im a guy. but i hate wen guys do that.

It's dumb when guys do that, even more dumb when girls fall for it. YDI

how could u not suspect something after he wanted to keep ur relationship a secret for 7 months? after 2 at the most id be suspicious.

I think you should have been smarter. The whole secret relationship thing should only last a month at most. He was just using you for the sex.

If you're putting up with "it's too soon" after seven months, then you definitely deserved it.

^ For all of you who say that she deserves this, you guys are idiots. The OP is from Norway. Did you ever think that maybe from cultural differences that "seven months" is not a lot of time? In some cultures, people get married after knowing each other for two days! So stop blaming her, especially if the guy was someone she truly and genuinely liked.

Seven months is a lot in Norway as well.