By wow - 27/05/2013 16:17 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I found out that my husband of 12 years has been sleeping with my best friend of even longer for who knows how long. She actually tried to turn it around on me and implied that it was my fault for finding out about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 215
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Siri knows a lot of good places to hide a dead body.

Dont you mean your dead husband and dead best friend

Comments

kentuckyguy 4

Pigs eat everything but the teeth.And you just have to toss those in the brush along the roadside.

MartiOan 8

Next thing she says it's your fault for marrying her fuckbuddy

I don't understand why anyone would do that! And be pissed when someone found out- what, did she want him to be having sex with both of them WTF. And why would he...? I CAN'T FATHOM THIS at all

I think it's time for the two of them to pay a visit to the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

Soo.. you killed her and made him watch before you killed his sorry ass right? xD Oh and Hefty garbage bags are the best for carrying out the "trash" :) Good Luck OP!

Murder in this case would be totally justifiable but not reccommended for obvious legal consequences. This is the worst cheating post because it went on for so long and she wasted so many years on that scumbag husband and garbage **** "friend" SUE for EVERYTHING! Goodluck OP!

Time to move on and never look back....sorry this had to happen in the first place but better you found out now instead of 25 years into marriage.

Divorce, take everything he owns as a make up and for the kids and leave him flat....and if the bish has a bf or husband, sue the hell out of her !

So if she gets cancer... it's her fault for finding out she has cancer? Your best friend is a stink ***** and your husband is total scum.