By wow - 27/05/2013 16:17 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I found out that my husband of 12 years has been sleeping with my best friend of even longer for who knows how long. She actually tried to turn it around on me and implied that it was my fault for finding out about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 215
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Siri knows a lot of good places to hide a dead body.

Dont you mean your dead husband and dead best friend

Comments

perdix 29

She probably would have ended your friendship a long time ago if she wasn't ******* your husband. So, at least you've had many years of "friendship" with her -- that's a plus. Hey, you've got to take the good with the horrible.

You know, if you kill them I won't tell a soul.

I'm a little disturbed by how many of these comments are suggesting she murder them both. And even aside from the obvious reasons, that's a terrible idea. Killing someone is never an effective punishment. If you really want to make them pay, do whatever you can to make their lives a living hell and watch them suffer. But no matter what, the first thing you should do is get the divorce process started and don't speak to either one of them except to say that they deserve each other.

I honestly think you're taking those comments way too seriously. No one is going to seriously suggest she commit murder.

Sometimes you just need to smack a hoe!

Someone needs to slap a bitch. But I recommend going for your lying sack of shit, husband's balls.

jem970 19

Did you promptly slap your friend and cut off your husbands penis? 12 years?! That's the worst cheating story have ever heard. I feel so sorry for you.

Everybody disappoints you at some point....

iriss_fml 12

That's ****** up . I Hope yOu ****** her hoe ass up and cut your soon to be ex husbands balls off .