By wow - 27/05/2013 16:17 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I found out that my husband of 12 years has been sleeping with my best friend of even longer for who knows how long. She actually tried to turn it around on me and implied that it was my fault for finding out about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 215
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Siri knows a lot of good places to hide a dead body.

Dont you mean your dead husband and dead best friend

Comments

life_sucks225 13

if that were to happen to me, i would strangle them until their eyes pop out

cabreraza 14

I HATE THEM BOTH!!! Why Marry someone if your interested in someone else. Ugh. People need to know what they want. I hate your ex husband. Your s$@tty friend people like that disgust me and I hope that never ever happens to anyone. Sadly it does and I am so sorry you had to go through that at all.

Kill them. Then you Better call Saul.

I hope they're your ex husband and best friend now.

What a bitch, I would have kicked her ass ten ways to sun down

Inkedldd 8

Majorly sorry for you OP. Hope you divorce him and then bust the windows out of both their cars.

I would choke that so called friend. How nasty is she. No shame at all

Good back hand? How about a couple of good blows with a bat upside their heads, only till they stop twitching that is.

In reference to something I saw on Facebook today: a woman knew her husband was cheating with her best friend based on an open box of condoms in the glove compartment of his vehicle. The wife decided to poke a hole in every condom wrapper and soak them in habanero pepper sauce. Both the husband and friend both complained of having their crotches on fire later. Use that to get back at them!!

Because you totally wouldn't notice the sauce all over the condom when you opened it, and it certainly wouldn't burn you as soon as it touched your genitals. That's even if it managed to soak through a tiny hole. Polite sauce waits until after you finish.

I've never understood cheaters. But then again, I have been cheated on a bunch of times, so I am a bit biased.