By Mandy - 20/05/2011 04:12 - United States

Today, I found out that my grandfather, who is a retired Marine, has paid real money to buy ALL the Lady Gaga themed items for his farm in FarmVille. I don't know what's worse, that he did it, or that I'm jealous of not having that stuff. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 172
You deserved it 8 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Being a Marine and a ladygaga lover is super badass. You have the right to be jealous. Especially since he's cooler than you.

Comments

Same story, except instead of obsessing over Lady Gaga on FarmVille, my grandpa likes to randomly sing "Bad Romance" and watch her sultry music videos. With interest.

saraheve1188 5

farmville is addicting. the guy can't help it. :/

soulfulemo 0

looks like Gramps likes to get funky with GaGa ;3

i don't know, they're both pretty bad...

it's farmville... not having that stuff won't benefit your life in any way.

that's pathetic lady gaga is a ugly nasty looking untalented dumbass why would anyone want to own anything that has to do with her?

laurbear12 3

wow how do you really feel?

sniperkit 10

You obviously do not know anything about her or her music. watch an interview, listen to some LIVE singing, and find the very long list of charities and organizations she supports. Gaga is an amazing, talented woman, and the fact that you don't see that makes me sad. once you've seen who she truly is, then you can decide whether you hate or love her.

can't blame him I'm straight but I'm so lesbo for gaga I wanna do unspeakable things to her

Noob30 0

I sort-of feel your pain. Except I'm one of the only people in my area who hates all rap/hip-hop (Especially Eminem) and listens to rock/metal like Avenged Sevenfold instead.