By missmcfarty - 01/04/2016 01:42 - Australia - Townsville

Today, I found out that my CEO knows my name, when she followed me into the bathroom and called it out in a disgusted tone when I farted so loudly, she could hear it from four stalls over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 343
You deserved it 2 691

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To be fair, bathrooms tend to echo like the depths of hell.

homesuckfucker 28

It's not your fault she's uptight. After all, that's what bathrooms are for!

Comments

point out that bathrooms are for bodily functions and that she should get over herself.

If you can't fart in the bathroom where exactly is it acceptable? Would have thought that would be the one place people CAN'T complain!

Did anyone pictured "White Chicks" in their head?.......yeah? No ok.

That was a bitch move on her part. What happens in the toilets stay in the toilets

I dont see the problem considering that bathrooms were literally designed for farting (and other completely natural body processes)

That stinks. Bet if she got the stick out of her ass, she could compete.

"Can I help you?" You WERE in a bathroom, after all. Shame on her for thinking you weren't a normal human being.

so what that's what the toilet is for. maybe she's prefer you do it in the office?

The last time I farted in a public bathroom another guy decided to rip a fart even louder leaving us both laughing in awkward disgust. Oh how odd life can be...

That's how perfectly good fart wars start!