By anonymous - 03/12/2009 06:55 - United States

Today, I found out that me and my best friend are both pregnant. We live together, and both had one night stands with the same guy. Now we are going to be each raising his children in the same house while he has decided to "not get involved" and move to a different state. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 767
You deserved it 82 671

Same thing different taste

Comments

If the kids are different genders they will be able to have their own kids together and live in a trailer park.

ThreadingFate 0
zattele 3

both of you DYI, also check for: HIV, herpes, clap.....

Yay for child support! The state can FORCE him to get involved by making him pay you maintainance.

If this happened to me I would go jump off a bridge. SORRY. FYL.

YDI for not using a condom with a one night stand. You probably have more than just a kid from that guy.

YDI for both. Just goes to show that George Carlin was right on the money when he said, "Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" Next time try using the asprin method of birth control, take an asprin, place it between your two knees and don't drop it. That is only if you cant figure out how to use a condom.

You probably have very boring sex if you think keeping your knees together is a good form of birth control. Just saying.

Uhhh it was a joke, I believe. As in "if you can't use a condom, keep your legs shut".

denmo 0

Great now I have to pay for you ****** to raise some bastard hild

Kudos to you both for not aborting even in such a terrible situation.