By Anonymous - 07/06/2009 23:15 - United States

Today, I found out my mom paid my best friend $20 to be my friend when we were 10. FML
I agree, your life sucks 143 400
You deserved it 8 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well unless you're 11, I don't see a problem. They've stuck with you, haven't they?

suicidekings 0

that's terrible. your friend got gyped. I would have demanded $40.

Comments

haha, better check your mum isn't still paying her!

If she was still paying your best friend to be friends with you I'd stay FYL, because that'd suck. But if it was a one off payment of $20 when you were ten, I think it was pretty nice of your mom. I'm guessing you didn't really have any friends, and your mom just wanted you to have a friend. If you're best friends now though, obviously it's worked out and I'd be pretty happy. I wish my mum did something like that for me when I was younger, I didn't really fit in at all and spent a lot of time on my own lonely and upset because I didn't have anyone to talk to really. My mum just complained that I should be normal like everyone else and she kept telling me how stubborn and awkward I am and how she's not surprised I don't get on with people. I'm still always the odd one out. At least you have a best friend!

she will pay a hooker for you when you are 16 :)

your life is not that f**ck*d up at least she didnt pay you first girlfriend :(