Spill the T

By Elliott - 01/07/2022 00:00 - United States - Pittsburgh

Spicy
Today, I was diagnosed with female arousal disorder, due to a disability of mine causing low testosterone levels. I've never been able to achieve an orgasm due to this. My doctor said I should just deal with it, because the remedy would make me masculine and I'm a "beautiful woman." I don't even care anymore, just let me come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 623
You deserved it 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like it’s time to report this sexist jerk to the medical board for withholding medical treatment because of personal bias and find a new doctor.

Ask for a patient advocate and explain what they said, and that you want treatment. They'll help.

Comments

cYnCity 4

Girl…buy you a vibrator so you can find your spot. I never had an ****** until I met my husband. I thought something was wrong with me for so many years, but nope.

If it took you that long to explain to a partner about your own pleasure that's on you. Same with the OP if you cannot express or won't express your pleasures to your partner YOU are the problem. Men aren't mind readers.

You might want to read that message again, but slowly.

Sounds like it’s time to report this sexist jerk to the medical board for withholding medical treatment because of personal bias and find a new doctor.

Ask for a patient advocate and explain what they said, and that you want treatment. They'll help.

diraven 15

A little extra facial hair is easy to deal with

Prob just need to find the right guy... not this guy but prob some giant ducked guy lol

Schm17ty 1

Leave it to a man to put the need please men with your looks above the need for you to feel actual pleasure. Also, to whoever said she just need to “find the right guy”, and “probably one with a giant…” no, just no. You seem very unfamiliar with how female orgasms actually work.