By Anonymous - 27/09/2012 23:09 - Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City

Today, I found out my ex-boyfriend of a month has a new girlfriend. That girl is my cousin, the same one who's been listening to my tears fall as I've confided my feelings to her for the past few weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 621
You deserved it 2 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrBond007_fml 6

It's always an inside job. Keep digging she probably caused your breakup in the first place. She may also be a Russian spy, just a heads up.

Comments

The ex bf seems to always ge involved with someone related. Your cousin should not be with him as your family probably dealt with him and there had to be a good reason for him to be an ex. Don't go to that wedding.

There's one in every family. Unfortunately.

Oreohugzpenny 4

a word for him douche for her ****

Sloppy seconds is right! The OP should remind her cousin where her boyfriend's mouth has been when he kisses her.:P

Am I the only one concerned by the fact that she was crying over a relationship that only lasted a month?

66- "Ex-boyfriend of a month" as in they broke up a month ago, not that they were only dating a month.

You're entitled to your opinion but "sloppy seconds" does not mean the same thing to me as it might to you. It's not being in a relationship prior. (We all have them) It's going from one person to the next so-- close together that it brings out the ickiness in thought. And you're right, we don't know what ended to relationship but it's ****** up, not only that it's the OP's cousin but that she confided in her and thought she was a good support system only to feel betrayed.

U r clearly someones sloppy seconds !!

What happened to "chicks before dicks". Cut her loose

TigerNicole 6

It's weir bc me and my bf broke be I asked my cousi to ask him what's wrong and he got mad bc I asked her but when I asked before he said nothing well she sent the pic of our text of me asking so he got mad and broke up with me and I didn't ind out e sent it till a week after we broke up. I drove to her house crying over him to her when she sent it .. Also he kept telling me not to get mad at her and the other day they went hang out at the mall together :(

Sinkhole 26

Wow, Nicole. Reading your comment is a real challenge.

Oh, apologies. My reading comprehension isn't at it's best when I am sleep-deprived.

Should I be sad for you, or should I like feel bad for your grammar skills?

MrBond007_fml 6

It's always an inside job. Keep digging she probably caused your breakup in the first place. She may also be a Russian spy, just a heads up.

Iniezian 18

But OP is Vietnamese. So an American spy.....

Or she could be German. Damn you hydra!

How apt, Mr Bond.. Will you be undertaking a mission in which to apprehend these communist spies now? XD

mvc3ftw 17

Maybe a triple agent for S.H.I.E.L.D?

mvc3ftw 17

Let me explain, a russian spy doubling as a german spy for hydra tripling as an american spy for S.H.I.E.L.D. Damn Samuel L Jackson you really do only employ the best.

mowmowlife 21

Well I was gonna get down on you for suggesting she instigated something she possibly didn't have any intention of partaking in but the Russian spy part was too good to pass up

Well they are from HO chi min :D! Nooo?.... Ok...

OP, bury her in the jungles of Vietnam. There are so many yet-to-be-discovered skeletons left over from the 'Nam days, adding one more wouldn't raise any eyebrows.

sidewaysponytail 0

Sorry OP! What a bitch! But I have to say it...still a better love story than twilight.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

ANYTHING is a better love story than Twilight.

Everybody knows most people hate Twilight. Can we move on now? Seriously.

stevenJB 25

Awh snap. Bitch needsa' slapping'

imavelociraptor 6

I'm just impressed that OP's cousin can HEAR tears...

Unbweavable 17

The fact that its her own cousin is why 8 said it. You'd figured your can go to your own family member for advice and venting. Apparently not. It's truly sad.

atleast it happened now, you know befor she got more info to use agaimst you.

Sorry, I'll try to work on it. Tips are appreciated but please don't be condecending.

Since you're looking for tips, I'll help you out. •At least is two words. •Before has an e at the end. •It's against. •If you're going to put a period at the end, the first word should be capitalized. Hope I've helped you!!

Thank you and huh my english teachers have always said "at least is one word."

74- You must've had some confused teachers, I've never seen it as one word. Perhaps it's me, but I think it's you..

Your own cousin, damn, people tend to be more stupid as the years goes by.

**** that's for sure. What a nasty girl. I'd never be able to be with one of my cousins ex's that's so wrong.