By Jumja - 15/01/2010 11:37 - Netherlands

Today, I found out my boyfriend's mother has invented a new kind of cake and named it after me: not because it's delicious, but because of the amount of fat in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 202
You deserved it 5 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mshelburn324 0

I don't see the problem. Whether you're fat or not, cake is AWESOME!!! You should feel special to be named after the best food of all time.

Comments

bernie69 0

the maintain concern right now is the feelings of the cake

sexpistol 0

why would she invent a cake that was full of fat but not delicious? this sounds fake.

Wow. If this is true, and not a misunderstanding, your boyfriend's mother is a childish bitch. If she had a problem with you, she could have handled it in a much more mature way (such as sitting and talking with you) than deliberately hurting your feelings and playing a high school prank. She's an adult and has raised a child, you'd THINK she would have an ounce of decency. You may not be a confrontational person, but personally I'd pull the bitch aside and politely (but firmly) ask her what her problem is, and what could we do to fix it. Hopefully she will be a woman about it instead of a prepubescent schoolgirl, or else this could definitely cause problems further down the road. If this is a serious relationship, I see an obsessive, controlling MIL in your future...

This is just cruel. Why do people have to be so mean to fat-asses?

DanielleTheOne 3

Borrow one of her cake tins, collect a weeks worth of crap, and name a cake after HER. Tell her you named it after her because shes a piece of crap too. Just an idea :)

frozenshake 5

lmfao I love that idea :D that's really nasty though xD

Eh, sounds like either you deserve it or she's being a bitch. If you're overweight? Well, you deserve it. She's not being evil by pointing it out. Lose some freaking weight. It's not hard. You've just got to be a little active for a little bit of time. Start jogging, fatty!

doogy15 11

chubbie chubbie chub chub chubbie lol Ran run big girl run like your going after the cake the mom made

What's even more depressing are how immature some of the posters here are. FYL indeed, to first get called a fatty by your boyfriend's mother and then come here to have everyone else turn five years old and call you a fatass.