By Anonymoose - 08/09/2015 19:12 - United States - West Long Branch

Today, I found out I wasn't cool enough to be invited to a college party that happened last night. The one in charge of inviting people was my girlfriend of two years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 264
You deserved it 2 109

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds to me like someone either wanted to have a massive orgy, or someone wanted to play "I'm totally single" in a crowd full of drunken fools. I'm not one to scream "ditch the bitch" like a lot of people are, but I'd say it's a big red flag.

Well then maybe it's time to have a long talk with your girlfriend.

Comments

I think OP wasn't told about the party at all and found out later. Because as he said he found out today that he wasnt invited to a party which happened yesterday.

It's his girlfriend, she could have invited him when she saw him!

Go there anyway, with your new girlfriend!

In my opinion most college parties are overrated, but the fact that your girlfriend didn't want you there is a bit of a problem.

sucks for the OP. I hope she explained herself to him why she did not invite him. huge red flag though, but we do need more info from the OP. good luck!!

CliffyB03 28

No one is cool in college. There's too many people to be like "oh I'm popular, everyone knows me"

You should throw your own party and not invite her!

Maybe she was assuming that you'd just be going with her anyways...

Well the fact that he didn't find out about the party until the next day means she didn't tell him about it either.