Happy birthday, I suppose…

By chessgeeksam - 14/03/2009 19:28 - United States

Today, I learned that the surprise party thrown for my girlfriend's 19th birthday was wonderful and she couldn't be happier. Except that I didn't show up. Apparently 40 people were invited but I wasn't one of them. We've been going out for three years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 472
You deserved it 4 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

..Ouch. And she didn't invite you once the party started? She's as crappy as her friends, then.

#4, that was so stupid that I reported you for abuse. Abuse of the english language, of my intelligence, of the comment system...

Comments

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!? It wasn't like a girls night out type thing was it?

..Ouch. And she didn't invite you once the party started? She's as crappy as her friends, then.

Bubs_fml 0

Okay, you've been dating for three years so you should know her birthday. There's no reason to expect an invite from your girlfriend to be at her birthday party - it should be kind of a given that you'll be there with her. Epic fail.

#4 u are an idiot. By not invited he meant that he didnt know that that the party was happening, not that he was expecting a letter or phone call invite. Also never say epic fail again

tiger69 0

#4, you are the dumbest person ever. His gf didn't invite him because she didn't know it was happening. He had no idea that it happened. It has nothing to do with him being a bad boyfriend. His girlfriend's friends suck.

#4, that was so stupid that I reported you for abuse. Abuse of the english language, of my intelligence, of the comment system...

alex_vik 0

#4 - Um, how was he supposed to know where his girlfriend's party was? It's not a given that he's supposed to be able to read minds idiot.

Wow, #4...bitter much? It was a SURPRISE PARTY planned BY the OP's FRIENDS! The girlfriend DIDNT know and neither did HE.

UltimateIdiot911 0

#2 Maybe her friends are aholes and decided to make up an excuse about why he's not there? but yeah, those are very bad friends of her. I would be piss if I found out my gf's friends threw a surprise party and not tell me.