By Kallian - 25/10/2012 07:08 - Australia

Today, I found a ticket on my motorcycle for not parking in a designated spot. The space I had parked my bike in was occupied by a large van. Some asshole had moved my bike. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 704
You deserved it 2 453

Kallian_fml tells us more.

Kallian_fml 21

I actually feel much more comfortable on my bike than in a car. When I was 15 someone crashed into the side of my mums car, right where I was sitting. The passenger seat I'd been in was completely crushed. Many of my bones were also crushed. Guess I'm just afraid of getting trapped in a car like that again.

Top comments

I'm sure they have cameras around there somewhere, you could always get them to look.

Comments

KVKdragon 26

Agreed. Parking is horrible for me too whenever I need to attend class. That's why I always park in the WAY back when I'm in a rush and use my parking app on my phone to GPS tag my car's location lol

At least you still have your bike the prick who moved mine kept it.

Did you get the van's license plate? Or perhaps saw the owner of the van?

Now you make sure that van doesnt move from where its parked.

There wasn't any designated parking spot for motorbike?

if it in an apartment complex I would call and have the van towed

Well if you drive a motorcycle, then u shouldn't be parked in a space big enough for a "large van"

Epikouros 31

Do parking spaces have walls where you live?

Sometimes there is only one size of parking space in a lot. If not, there is a sure possibility that the small ones could be filled. You sound like an asshole.

Always lock your bike once you've parked it.

skittycat213 19

YDI for parking in a spot designated for a car. Y'know, one of those REAL vehicles with 4 wheels! I hope someone opens their door in traffic as you try to scoot down the middle of two lanes you miserable organdonor!