By Kallian - 25/10/2012 07:08 - Australia

Today, I found a ticket on my motorcycle for not parking in a designated spot. The space I had parked my bike in was occupied by a large van. Some asshole had moved my bike. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 704
You deserved it 2 453

Kallian_fml tells us more.

Kallian_fml 21

I actually feel much more comfortable on my bike than in a car. When I was 15 someone crashed into the side of my mums car, right where I was sitting. The passenger seat I'd been in was completely crushed. Many of my bones were also crushed. Guess I'm just afraid of getting trapped in a car like that again.

Top comments

I'm sure they have cameras around there somewhere, you could always get them to look.

Comments

That's why you lock the handle bars. Lol

UsernameJanuario 1

you parked a bike in a spot big enough for a van. Who is the a-hole in this scenario?

Someone would find themselves with two flat tires. They want my spot so bad that they cause me to get a ticket fine they can stay in that spot and the cost of replacing both tires should be at least part of what the ticket costs. For people that will point out there might parking lot cameras then the next step is find out the legal precedent. If those cameras would catch the OP slashing tires then it would catch him moving his bike and I would say that justifies contesting the ticket in court and having it reissued to the one that did the illegal action.

lifeWASgoinggood 10

Take a picture of the license plate and the company name (if there is one) and the van itself. Email it to the city or county police station. Add in the details of what happened. They can be fined up to 400$

I keep seeing people say that the road always wins. but if your wearing proper gear the road doesnt really do any damage to your body, its the stuff that sticks up that causes real damage. cars, signs, walls, etc.

But it does. All of those wonderful people riding rice-rockets in cargo shorts and sneakers...so much of that skin's just going to be donated to the road when they go down. Also consider HOW you land. If you end-o'd, you have a pretty decent shot of landing on your neck. Road: all, you: bye!