By EdwinOEF - 31/12/2011 22:36 - United Arab Emirates

Today, I flew to Dubai, en route to my new job in Afghanistan. Both of my bags were lost, my debit card was frozen in London, the next flight was cancelled, and I can't get a hotel room. I'm in the richest city in world with no money and no room. Happy New Year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 672
You deserved it 3 042

Same thing different taste

Top comments

littlegold 7

Feel bad for you. I hope you get money and a room. I wish you the best of luck. Happy new year 2012!

perdix 29

Hey, in a few days you'll be in the poorest country in the world, so you'll fit right in. Consider this ordeal as training for your new post.

Comments

If its the richest city in the world then I'm sure someone can put you up for one night without charge.

rachaelheartsNY 8

Do you think they would still be rich if they bailed out anyone who needed it?

Yay! Way to start off the new year! Not! Sorry OP.. I hope you work something 0ut:/

kadesgb 0

Epic! You can have the experience of a hobe :)

justspin 7

You mean hobo???? Otherwise I have no idea what you would be Talking about.

At least you won't have to watch your step just yet.

Xxlaurahatakexx 9

**** YOUR LIFE. I am SO Sorry

ferosogra 1

Thats horrible to hear, I flew to Dubai the first night we stayed there it was 800 dollars for a mediocre hotel and the limit was 3 people to a room. Then we went out for dinner in a group of about 18 people and the tab was like 1200 dollars for a bunch of what seemed like appetizers. Never really got a main course dish, it was a nice experience but I would never go again.

rachaelheartsNY 8

The richest city in the world probably has some swank park benches. Who needs a hotel room?

He can sleep in a bus stop they're air-conditioned lol