By Anonymous - 08/08/2009 09:42 - United Kingdom

Today, I flew my girlfriend to Paris for our one year anniversary. Little did I know that instead of going up the Eiffel Tower and over looking the most romantic city she would rather spend it in bed with a French man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 287
You deserved it 4 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

drzhottie148 0

shit i'll leave her ass in Paris. Leave a note in the room.."try finding your way back bitch" Take all the money.

ouch, that sounds terrible, you should have flown home and left her there

Comments

pjunglist 0

One year and you sent her to paris? You're an idiot for not noticing the girls just not that into you.

But she did go up the Eiffel Tower, and down, and up, and down, and up, and down, and up, and down, and up, and down, and up, and down, and up, and down, and up, and down. And then had a cigarette.

Lol. She definitely went down... Plexico = win.

If there is any way to cancel/destroy her return ticket _and_ prevent her from flying home, do so. If you have a joint credit card, cancel that. For further fun, destroy her passport. Strand the bitch in France with no access to money. You fly to the states, move out, sell her stuff, and get the bitch out of your life. It'll be fun.

Ouch... that sucks... You sound like a sweet guy.. im sorry this happened to you. i dont reccomend vengeance, but deffinitely leave her. i hope you find true love someday.

c'est vrai, oui? oui oui? DID HE HAVE A FRENCH MOUSTACHE??????

SunshinePants 0

RE: #67, I have a feeling that you're only around twelve years old. Your ignorance is disgusting. I know many French people, they dress no different than any other person. Also, grammar is not that hard of a concept. Use it.

You three could have Eiffel towered :)

theycallmenell 0

l'homme de francais = sexy time!!!!