By I'm donnnneeee - 21/09/2015 03:26 - United States - Slidell

Today, I finished a 6-part project. It took me 7 hours of straight work because my partner decided I should do it alone. I then learned that the reason my partner did not help me was because the teacher e-mailed the leader of every group, saying the project was cancelled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 580
You deserved it 2 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Explain the situation to your teacher and see about extra credit?

Do you not check your e-mail, or even communicate with your partner? Surely he would've told you it was cancelled.

Comments

amccaul1976 8

you should contact your professor and do 2 things. 1. see if you can get extra credit for the assignment. 2. see if your professor will email your 'partner' with an even more difficult assignment on Friday night that is due Monday. then when your partner tells you about the assignment say 'fool me once' I'm not falling for that again then have your professor email him Sunday night saying ya I canceled this one too. boom!

Why the hell didn't your teacher just e-mail everyone? A project being cancelled is generally news that every single member of a class needs to know! Your teammate is shitty but so is your teacher.

Not necessarily. At our university they also only informed only the group leaders, because they expected us to be mature enough to handle projects on our own.

*tears project apart* *walks in room* *starts angrily screaming at project partners*

That deserves being stabbed in the neck with a pencil.

Can it carry over for something else? Why the leader? Not everyone

BeenIt 5

See if you can turn it in for extra credit. Gotta be good for something

Dude...always ALWAYS have your school email up when working on a school-related project. It's helpful.

Dude, learn to read. OP implied that the email was send to their partner. The partner didn't tell OP anything.

that was really mean of your partner to not tell you. and your teacher should have emailed everyone. that is so not cool, I'm sorry OP