By I'm donnnneeee - 21/09/2015 03:26 - United States - Slidell

Today, I finished a 6-part project. It took me 7 hours of straight work because my partner decided I should do it alone. I then learned that the reason my partner did not help me was because the teacher e-mailed the leader of every group, saying the project was cancelled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 580
You deserved it 2 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Explain the situation to your teacher and see about extra credit?

Do you not check your e-mail, or even communicate with your partner? Surely he would've told you it was cancelled.

Comments

thatonetribute 31

YDI for not hounding his ass about it. But also FYL because projects suck.

Should have told the teacher straight away that your partner wasn't helping and asked to be on a different team. You'd have avoided the whole situation if you weren't such a doormat.

Bring it in. Maybe the teacher will give him an F for it, just because of his mistreatment?

See if you can get extra credit! But your partner should have told you that.

Go explain the situation to your teacher and see if they'll give you some extra points (and possibly dock some points from your partner/partners).

I'd turn it in . to see what that teacher does mate.

That sucks. :( If I was your teacher, I would of given you loads of extra credit if you told me what your leader did, and actually do it of course.

That sucks OP. Next group project, he should do it himself and give you credit.

Op try to explain the situation to your teacher and maybe get some extra credit or something.