Slacking

By peachmelba - 01/02/2011 20:26 - Denmark

Today, I spent most of the day doing a project for school. When I finished, I got a call from my project partner. She couldn't finish her part because her internet didn't work. When I finally finished everything, I went on Facebook. She was on Facebook too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 787
You deserved it 4 684

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate working with partners for this very reason. Just make sure your instructor is aware that you completed the project alone.

Comments

ya really! and plus, she could have been on her iPod or something

JoshTheMaggot 8

If she was on her iPod she would still need Internet. but maybe she was on her phone. talk to her but still don't five her credit :3

thats why im part of the he-man woman haters club xD

thats why im part of the he-man woman haters club xD

GetaLifePlease 0

soo lexxy you like to talk to people? let's talk.

she could've been on her ipod or phone, but if i were her i wouldnt be relaxing and stuff.

Kill her slowly,that'll teach her not to lie

You could always tie her up and_____ you guys fill in the blank

68- I will go with cover her in salt and sic rabid weasles on her. Why couldn't she come to your house and do it?

I would forcefully r*ape her with toy bunnies until my exotic freak bash mind was settled 0.o

If she was able to get mobile Facebook, then I'm sure she was able to go on the Internet with her phone. She's just a lazy ass.

Maybe she forgot to log off from her last session?

hey you seem cool I'm gonna pm you yea ? :)

I hate working with partners for this very reason. Just make sure your instructor is aware that you completed the project alone.

_Vamp_ 9

AGREED! I always end up with half-ass group partners that expect me to do all of the work.

my partner does most of the work. and I'm the guy!!! ):

yeah, I always hated working on projects with a partner when I was in school too for this very reason. Nothing ever changes, does it?

totally agreed, maybe I just dunno how to cooperate but so what? at least I won't let some stupid guy ruin my project

you think haveing lazy partners who does nothing is bad? try haveing patners whose entire contribution is taking vaugely related pictures of the internet plaster it all over the project and them being the only ones getting any kind of credit. that's right my teacher told me " all that fact stuff was so boring and it was extra disapointing because of all the inspiering pictures". this ofcourse comeing from the guy who get furious if you fell asleep in his boring as hell class.

This happened to me, except my partner told me through E-mail.

Even if that was the case, OP's partner still sucks for not letting her know earlier and not finding a solution to the problem. She could've gone to the library, a friend's house etc.

yeah, people can do FB from their phones right?

People, when you're on a mobile Facebook, you're still logged in on Facebook, right?

If you post from a mobil FB indicates that it is from a mobil device. That being said, the OP would have known it was from a phone. Just saying...

dealerdon 0

unless she is just commenting on the partner being on fb chat that could be mobile and it does not indicate that it's mobile

I always use Facebook on my iPhone and i have to manually go offline or else it says I'm online even when I'm not. For instance I could be in the middle of a football game or something and it would show that I'm online to people.

If you can face book on mobile, then you can do research

What a lazy ****. Take a screenshot, and show it to your teacher. Make sure she doesn't get credit for YOUR work.

rat her out and dont let her have a free ride. Why should you work so hard and let a lazy person benefit.

dont be a doormat, make it clear to the teacher that she did nothing.

I hate when people pull that kind of crap. Remove her name from the project, and be proud you'll be the one with the decent mark and not the 0.